Allied Health Care fitouts and facilities have grown exponentially in both the private and government sectors, over the past few years. Common to both is the need to provide professional, clean and caring environments for patients and staff.
RAW Commercial Projects has been working with Allied Health professionals for many years, designing and building spaces that reflect the organisation’s brand values.
Our team of inhouse Interior Designers and Construction Professionals are highly experienced at creating Allied Health Care fitouts that incorporate brand guidelines, and tailored design elements, all within limited timeframes and budgets.
Our experience and ingenuity enable us to deliver cost-effective designs, efficiently. Where possible, we’ll reuse or repurpose existing materials to save costs and time.
We can achieve all of this without compromising on safety, or the structural integrity of the fitout.
Designing Elements for Allied Health Care Fitouts
Like Medical fitouts there are special consideration for Allied Health Care facilities, these include:
- COVID safety guidelines for reception and waiting rooms
- Ergonomic and comfortable workstations and furniture for staff
- Multiple purpose treatment or consulting rooms
- Acoustic measures to minimise noise transference
- Operable walls for privacy and dividing spaces
- Provisions for people with disability, including bathrooms
- Entertainment in waiting rooms
- Technology requirements for computers or video conferencing
- Durable and comfortable furniture for patients
- Suitable flooring solutions
- Secure file storage solutions
- Lighting solutions for staff and patients, incorporating use of natural light
- Staff kitchen and collaboration facilities
- Use of colour, wall features, and aesthetics
A great design incorporates the physical and emotional well being of patients. It should evoke feelings of comfort and reassurance, so patients can trust that they will be well looked after. Most importantly, each design should appeal to most user groups such as children, young adults, families, or older people.
At RAW, our team of creative Interior Designers are highly in tune with what will appeal to people. We’ve design and built numerous Allied Health Care facilities for notable private and government healthcare providers such as Carers Queensland, Early Start Australia, and Home Instead.